1. PurposeThe Apps section is for custom modules and programs that run on user profiles and the site.
2. Site RulesIn addition to section specific rules listed below, apps must also follow the main Site Rules. This includes, but is not limited to, no warez, no commercial advertising, no extreme graphic content or NSFW content, no spam, and no unreasonably low quality or low effort submissions.
3. Submission TitleMake sure to use a title that succinctly summarises your app. All caps titles are not allowed. Generic titles like "My app" are not acceptable as they provide no real description of what the app is.
4. Submission BodyThe body of the submission is the area to provide your main description of your app. You should provide details about your app and explain more about it.
5. Construction Time LimitSubmitted apps must be completed within six months. Any module marked as "under construction" for longer than six months may be deleted without notice.
5.1. App LimitationsEach member should have only one app marked as "under construction" at any one time. Any apps over this limit may be deleted without notice. If there is a good reason you need more than one module under construction at the same time, please contact a moderator first.
6. AbuseWith the amount of customization available for 3rd party apps, it's important to note that any apps that contain code designed to abuse, interfere with or confuse the user is strictly forbidden. Severe abuse may result in a ban without warning.
7. Broken AppsBroken apps may be deleted if the module is not repaired after being broken for an extended period of time, whether or not the submitter has been online in that period.
8. Non-ComplianceNon-compliance with any of the above clauses, unless otherwise noted, will result in your submission being withheld or deleted at the administrator's discretion.
If you are having trouble understanding any of these rules, please contact a moderator or administrator before submitting. To view a list of moderators and administrators, head over to this page.