1. PurposeThe Models section is for 3D meshes, in a state where others can use the 3D models for their mods.
2. Site RulesIn addition to section specific rules listed below, models must also follow the main Site Rules. This includes, but is not limited to, no warez and no mods from the porting blacklist, no commercial advertising, no extreme graphic content, NSFW content must have the NSFW setting enabled, no spam, and no unreasonably low quality or low effort submissions.
3. Submission TitleMake sure to use a title that succinctly summarises your model. All caps titles are not allowed. Generic titles like "My model" are not acceptable as they provide no real description of what the model is.
4. CategoryMake sure to choose the most appropriate category for your submission. Please look at all of the available choices before making your decision. Do not simply submit the mod in a random category.
5. Submission BodyThe body of the submission is the area to provide your main description of your model. You should provide details about your model and explain more about it.
6. Author(s)The author box should include the names of anyone involved in the making of your submission. This would include original artists, companies, and any person who may have rights to anything used in the submission. Please make sure that your credits are complete and do not include anyone who did not have a role in the creation of the content.
7. Studio SubmissionsIf you are the member of a studio, and wish to make this submission a studio submission, use the pull down menu to find your studio's name. If you wish to keep the submission out of any studio, leave the selector on "Non-studio". Do not put any submissions under a studio that were not made by any member of the studio.
8. ImagesYou must upload at least one screenshot or render of your model.
9. FilesThe archive which you upload for others to download. The files should only include the files related to the model, as well as certain related items you choose to include, such as screenshots, installation instructions, and author's notes.
9.1. File FormatsSubmissions must contain at least one file format compatible with a 3D modelling package. It is highly recommended to provide either multiple file formats or one that is universally accepted by most 3D modelling software (.obj for example).
10. Non-ComplianceNon-compliance with any of the above clauses, unless otherwise noted, will result in your submission being withheld or deleted at the administrator's discretion.
If you are having trouble understanding any of these rules, please contact a moderator or administrator before submitting. To view a list of moderators and administrators, head over to this page.