When to bestow Exemplariness
- The user has provided a positive or negative opinion and justified it in detail.
- The user is polite and constructive.
- The user demonstrates an understanding of technical and design processes relating to the submission as evidenced in the post (and not elsewhere).
- The user's approval rating (if supplied) is restrained - below the average user score.
When not to bestow Exemplariness
- The poster has made a disapproval assessment (in which case constructive feedback is irrelevant).
- The post is brief/lacks details.
- The approval rating does not fully reflect the feedback, such as when the approval rating is almost perfect but the feedback does not indicate the submission cannot be improved in any way.
- The submission is a redistribution.
- The submission is 1+ year(s) old (since author will have moved to other projects or became inactive).