Ads keep us online. Without them, we wouldn't exist. We don't have
paywalls or sell mods - we never will. But every month we have large bills
and running ads is our only way to cover them. Please consider unblocking us. Thank you from GameBanana <3
- A Tutorial for Counter-Strike 1.6.
Hi! This is a new tutorial about the entity 'ENV_RAIN' it works adding rain to your maps, let's do this for creating.
1. Create your map, use textures, add walls, entities, weapons,etc.
2. Now create the sky.
3. Ok, now go to entity tool and select the entity "env_rain"
4. Now create it in the top of the map, just 1 square down. [IMAGE 1]
5. Ok, now just create more and more entities, in different places, but at the same height like the first.[IMAGE 2]
6. It's ok, now compile your map, and you have rain in your map!
READ THIS: Please don't say "IT'S UNNECESSARY" because everyone was beginner, and you can use some entities i will teach in some hours, or days later.