To get this work you need to have fastdl.
Before applying obfuscation make sure map isn't compressed. If so, then uncompress it
This program works only with TF2 maps.
What it do?
Applies modified texture hack to the map
Strips all entities from map
So, how to use:
1. First you need to make bat file with content like that: BSPStripper.exe "path/to/your/map.bsp" -genmd5. It will generate file with .stripped and .md5 extensions
2. After this upload normal version of your map (not .stripped) and .md5 file to /maps folder of your server. So there must be 2 files: one with .bsp extension and one with .md5
3. Next you need to pack your stripped map via bzip2.exe. Just drop it to bzip2.exe and you are done
4. As soon as your map get packed rename it and remove .stripped extension so, as example it should looks like: jb_famouz_2_final_fixed4.bsp.bz2 after rename
5. Upload your .bz2 map to fastdl
6. Upload mapprotector.ext.<so/dll> and mapprotector.autoload to your sourcemod/extensions folder
7. Reboot your server or just type sm exts load mapprotector into server console
8. Thats all. Now you can change map to protected one :)
Also, you may ask, what if I wanna repack my map?
Do it if you want but after repack (if you repacked .stripped one) you need to generate new .md5 file.
For this just do something like that: BSPStripper.exe "path/to/your/map.bsp.stripped" -genmd5 and it will generate new .md5 file for your repacked / compressed map