Documentation: Online Documentation
Sush! GUI by voidkeeper available soon!
- Intersecting Path Extrusion
- Turns map files into arcs or ramps, or extrudes them along custom paths.
- Preserves original texture shifts and alignments.
- Exports into *.map and *.obj file format.
- Triangulates brushes if wished.
- NEW: Uses WAD3 files (Goldsource WAD format ) to obtain necessary texture information.
- NEW: Processes detail objects and point entities!
- Rounds coordinates to integer numbers if wished.
- Creates compilable brushes either way (floating point or integer coordinates).
- Can use different methods for texturing and curve generation.
What it can NOT do (yet):
- Process texture alignments that are not square (0,90,180,270).
- 3D preview of generated brushwork.