- Launch the Mod Manager directly from Steam (or other default shortcuts)
- Partial compatibility with "before mod loader" mods (no music/sound mods)
- Mod Manager has the "Random" button for a better modding experience
- Interface is designed for use on 720p monitors
- Easy to create mods - place your files into the right folder and go! (if you manage to properly edit the files, of course)
- One-Click Mod Installer can automatically install mods with 1-Click integration and from local archives and directories, including Dolphin texture mods, Cheat Tables, and updates for Mod Loader
- Includes some easter eggs
Online documentation is available on GitHub.
Frequently asked questions are also on GitHub
You are a mod developer and having problems with the Mod Loader? Contact me and I'll try to help you.