What is Modboy?It's a tool to help download, install and manage mods available through Gamebanana for a variety of different games (listed here).
Differences from Modboy 2.x:
- Login is no longer required.
- Installed mods are no longer recorded on Gamebanana.
- Modboy will now fail the install if it is unable to extract an archive, and notify the user as such.
- Old Modboy endpoints on Gamebanana are no longer used. Core GB-API enpoints have been updated to support information needed.
- Expected format of Modboy URLs has changed to modboy://
- Description of a mod is now constructed from the game name, category name and submission type.
- Better error handling and verbiage regarding failure to uncompress archive.
- Filing a bug (for the time being) consists of Modboy copying relevant data to the clipboard and opening Gamebanana to PM me.
Help out by making Modboy configs for games you love! The config guide is here.
Got a question? Ask it here.
Please consider rating Modboy and voting me for Tooler of the Month.