Model Editor version is dated by 24.01.2018
Most notable features:
- The program does not keep being in memory on exit like Jed's Model Viewer.
- Supports models with 20,000 polys in each submodel.
- Functionality is almost like in Jed's MV. (Except playing event sounds)
- Automatic detection of view models. (View models already opened in first person camera, you can change camera view with V hotkey)
- Proposes to save the model after making changes to it on exit.
- Able to manipulate blending in animations.
- Support of new texture flags, including Paranoia 2 ones.
- Takes up little space on computer. (contains one .exe file only)
- Supports lefthanded view-models for CS.
- Able to change top and bottom colors of DM_Base and Remap Textures. (Added in 1.28 beta)
- Has build in editor to configure model origin, attachments, hitboxes, eye position, bound and clip boxes. (Added in 1.28 beta)
- Has two edit modes: QC Source and Real Model.
- Visual preview of muzzle-flashes. (When animation have appropriate events)
- NEW: Support of Inverse Kinematics, JiggleBones and Vertex Weights, Also you can visualize Vertex Weights like in Source Model Viewer. (GoldSrc didn't support these features, they are for Paranoia 2: Savior)
- NEW: Support of Animation Blending, 2-way, 3-way, 4-way, 9-way.
- NEW: Like in Jeds HLMV you can export UV Map from viewer.
- NEW: MSAA for viewer screen.
- NEW: When choosing combination of Bodygroups in model, viewer will write "Body" number for env_model and env_static to give that entity right Bodygroups.
- NEW: Viewer adjust camera zoom about model size.
- NEW: You can using left and right arrow keys switch models in one folder.
- And many other changes.
Here is an official link for the editor, the author uploads newest versions here: https://cs-mapping.com.ua/forum/showthread.php?t=3...
Also if you found some bugs or want suggest features, you better register on that forum and tell to author itself, I just uploaded it here and have nothing to do with the program.