Ads keep us online. Without them, we wouldn't exist. We don't have paywalls or sell mods - we never will. But every month we have large bills and running ads is our only way to cover them. Please consider unblocking us. Thank you from GameBanana <3

Some things to clarify about my mod

A Forum Thread for Baldi's Basics in Education and Learning

No ads for members. Membership is 100% free. Sign up!

Baldi's Basics In a Little Bit of Everything

Ok, I just want to thank you all for enjoying my mod. BBIALBOE was so fun to make! And ... It's my first mod ever made! That's the reason why I missed some bugs and stuff ... and I did it to be a little bit of everything, however, I also made this mod, so everyone likes it! So..., I was thinking of version 1.1 and unfortunately, it will be just to fixing bugs and some improvements so that the update is not so monotonous. But yes, v2 will be a great update! (At least it's supposed to be) Well ... give me some ideas, PLEASE...

Replies

• Catte1234 avatar
    Catte1234 Joined 23d ago
    83 points Ranked 72573rd
    access_time 16d
    if your looking for ideas, i can give a few?

1.  Cloudy copter pushes the characters around in a event.

2. Pencil kid should loose his pencils as a event

3. When you get a achievement it should pop up.

4. I Already said something about the nurse

If you need help with bug fixes:

Try adding a hitbox to every character, and if that doesn't work i don't know what will, sorry
    Catte here!
    URL to post:
  • Hi, so you were looking for ideas, sorry if i'm a little late on this, i really liked your mod so i thought i would give an idea or two. a new room the cafeteria with a lunch line maybe, and a lunch lady who could just be for decoration like the nurse, and perhaps a new item like a burger or something, that could be kinda like the zesty bar but one you use it you still have the other half. and a new event where the students ( playtime, bully, arts and crafters, first prize, and pencil boy) go to the cafeteria to eat lunch. and a new character place face who could follow you and make it harder to look back.  
    Bananite
    URL to post:
  • access_time 10d
    I have only 1 idea and it's about a new event but...

On a Event.  All of the items you able places get randomised. ( Like how you changed the BSDOA Vending Machines into the PSODA, you can make all the items change position. ) 
    Tells if there's glitches.
    URL to post:
  • Mundodavi2 avatar
    Mundodavi2 Joined 10mo ago
    *Error*
    63 points Ranked 64590th
    Mundodavi2 Johnster Space Studio Flag
    Affiliation
    Johnster Space Studio
    access_time 7d
    Ideas 

-Strange Ending: Get 12 Questions Wrong

-Hard Mode

-New Character

Name: Boy
    Behaviours: He Is Like The Girl But He Is Faster And He Only Appear In The Hard Mode

Davi Souza Games avatar
    Mantra
    Davi Souza Games
    URL to post:

Embed

menu
Share banner
Image URL
HTML embed code
BB embed code
Markdown embed code

Author