Ads keep us online. Without them, we wouldn't exist. We don't have paywalls or sell mods - we never will. But every month we have large bills and running ads is our only way to cover them. Please consider unblocking us. Thank you from GameBanana <3

About my Baldi's basic custom map

A Forum Thread for Baldi's Basics in Education and Learning

Members see zero ads. Membership is 100% free
So guys I'm gonna talk about my Baldi's basic custom map. So I was trying to make a Baldi's basic custom map which make it almost looks like it's in 1.4+ version of Baldi's basic so here's what I'm trying to do (Maybe):

-The button on the main menu will change the sprite when you hover the mouse on it (Which this is already done.)

-You will slide like a butter when you touch the wall or anything. Like you will not get stuck on the table or something like that.

-Maybe a Numpad on the You can think pad.

-All the things that shows on the screen will disappear once you get jumpscared by Baldi.

-Trying to make the sprite not having a cut-out when people trying to mod it.

That's all the things that I will trying to do in my Baldi's basic custom map. It's probably gonna took few days for it to be done though because I'm in the middle of the mid-term exam as well so yeah I don't have much time to do it during the exam but maybe I will have more time after the exam.

Replies

No replies yet

Embed

menu
Share banner
Image URL
HTML embed code
BB embed code
Markdown embed code

Author

Paulor94 avatar
Paulor94 Joined 12mo ago