Need Help For a Mod

A Forum Thread for Sonic Mania

Members see zero ads. Signup for free

I need help for a mod

Well, im trying to make a Sonic Mania Plus mod that Replaces Mighty and Ray With Red Sonic and Yellow Sonic (SegaSonic Bros). I ripped the Red Sonic and Yellow Sonic sprites from Modern, the creator of Sonic Mania and Sonic Plus (dont worry ill credit him when i release the mod) but when i was making the mod, i kinda needed an idea that is ''what animation Yellow Sonic should have when 'gliding' in mid-air'' and the sprites Modern used for the glide of yellow sonic (Ray) was very strange and idk what animation i should put and im not even good at making sprites. Help.
  • Well according to one of the sheets (the one on the front page) you took my sprites, and lazily slapped it onto the sheet without even recoloring it. And I don't recall giving you permission.

(I let Xanman use them for Mighty Styled Sonic. Familiar?)
    Youre giving me a little Mania
    URL to post:
  • Mystical Greninja avatar
    Mystical Greninja username pic Joined 1y ago
    Sleepio
    Jammer Team Flag Affiliation: Jammer Team
    337 points Ranked 48774th
    6d 6d
    1.you stole Modern's SM&S R.Sonic and """""""""""""credited""""""""""""" him in the desc, for """""""""""""ripping""""""""""""" them

2. you don't have perms to use SSBM/SSBMM's thumbnail, My boi Red sonic doesn't even use the same sprites nor does Yellow Sonic

it's a recolor
    Quality Over Quantity! Q.O.Q! avatar
    Mantra
    Quality Over Quantity! Q.O.Q!
    URL to post:

Embed

Share banner
Image URL
HTML embed code
BB embed code
Markdown embed code

Author