Help Wanted - Sonic Hysteria

A Forum Thread for Sonic Mania

Members see zero ads. Signup for free

Bringing the Hysteria to the Mania.

First of all, I hope this is in the right category, and I hope I'm doing this right. This is the first time I'm making a thread.

Second, as you can read, I may need help with creating a mod. Consider it a gift as a fan. The idea is entirely by NicoCW/Gorbeckulis, and I own nothing at the moment. I'm a multi-working modder, and is making several projects, like a Sonic 2 remake, importing my own custom mania-style sprites, making several levels (most have sadly been lost), etc. And since those will take a long time, I thought: "Why not ask for help for once?" And so here I am. I plan to recreate most, if not all the ideas provided by the creator of the soundtrack.

I require idea generators, co-level designers, and spriters. Most likely tile spriters, as there's three new custom levels thought of by the soundtrack creator. I can handle most things on projects, like making some new sprites. If requested, I will make a discord server for this and edit this post so it includes the discord.

Speaking of Discord, you can reply to this post or send me a friend request via Flame the Maniaac#5641. If you decide to do the second option, I'd recommend making a post about it. If more than one person accepts, I'll make a group chat. Even if I hate those for constant pings. Thank you for reading and have a wonderful rest of your day.

Current members:
DiscordOrbyy55
Alpha (No GB)

Todos

Find a decent enough team.

Replies

Embed

Share banner
Image URL
HTML embed code
BB embed code
Markdown embed code