HHH's sound clips

A Forum Thread for Team Fortress 2

So I'm trying to make a mod changing the laughing, dying, and attacking noises that the Horseless Headless Horsemann makes (Yes I know it's not Halloween, I don't care.), but I seriously cannot find the files for his voice in the sound directory. The only thing I can find is the music and the sounds of his axe, neither of which I want to change.

I did find the filenames of the various noises he makes (Knight_laugh01.wav, etc.), but since I can't actually find the filenames in GCFscape, I have no idea what file path I need to make for the mod.

I am new to modding so maybe the answer is some really obvious thing that I'm too stupid to figure out, but if someone could lend me a hand, that would be fantastic.

Replies

• Zwip-Zwap Zapony avatar
    Zwip-Zwap Zapony username pic Joined 6y ago
    5,523 points Ranked 928th
    15 medals 1 legendary 2 rare
    • Returned 5000 times Medal icon
    • Returned 1000 times Medal icon
    • 6 years a member Medal icon
    • Reached 1,000 Points Medal icon
    • One month a member Medal icon
    • 6 months a member Medal icon
    14d
    The Horseless Headless Horsemann's voice clips are found in -/sound/vo/halloween_boss/.

"I did find the filenames of the various noises he makes (Knight_laugh01.wav, etc.)" - That's wrong. The Horseless Headless Horsemann uses MP3 sound files, not WAV sound files. (He used to use WAV sound files long ago, yes, but they have since been changed to MP3 to reduce filesize or such.)
    *Insert User Title here*
    URL to post:

Embed

Share banner
Image URL
HTML embed code
BB embed code
Markdown embed code

Author

Game

Category

• Share on Reddit