how to install skin in CSS no custom folder
A Forum Thread for Counter-Strike: Source
Someone PM'ed that he cant install my skin in css and his customs folder didnt work.
Im also using a non-steam CSS
[Coz i dont have money to buy it on Steam]
My Steps on Installing in No custom folder
[This only works if the materials,models,scripts,sound folder is found at the cstrike folder, not in vpk file]
1. Download a CSS Skin that u want.
2. Open It with WINRAR
3. Go to ur CSS GAme DIR
4. Highlight the 4 folders [materials, models, scripts, and sound]
5. Copy and Paste it in ur cstrike folder
6. There will be file that will pop-up and says it is already exsisting,
choose "Copy and "Replace" And also there will be another pop-up that says "Destination Folder is ALso there", choose Yes.
7. Done Open ur CSS and Enjoy the skin.
Share on Reddit
Share on Twitter
Share on Facebook
Share on Google+
More from Submitter
More Customization Threads