So yeah, I know almost anyone here could not care less, but NFS World was actually enjoyable. Screw you EA.
- Suokukko: imagine playing a free to play game
- Suokukko: spending so many hours on it
- Suokukko: and real life money
- Suokukko: on ingame currency n stuff
- Suokukko: have all the best stuff and everyone looks at you in amaze
- Suokukko: then
- Suokukko: http://world.needforspeed.com/news/article/52361?sourceid=nfsw7009&lang=en&newsLang=en&locale=en_US
- Suokukko: and also
- Suokukko: http://battlefield.play4free.com/en/forum/showthread.php?tid=211096&pid=1985627#pid1985627
- Suokukko: well?
- TheForgery: hang on
- TheForgery: Can I ask for a refund?
- Refunds will not be available.
- TheForgery: humph, fucking EA
- Suokukko: dude
- Suokukko: you know, im not the guy i told you about
- Suokukko: im not
- Suokukko: but there are millions like that
- Suokukko: i spent like 15€ on bfp4f
- Suokukko: and 0€ on need for speed world, altho prefer that way more
- Suokukko: BUT FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT EA
- TheForgery: I agree
- TheForgery: that's why, humph fucking EA
- Suokukko: ALL MY FUCKING WORK AND MEMORIES DOWN THE FUCKING DRAIN
- Suokukko: I DIDNT PUT HUGE EFFORT
- TheForgery: Electronic Asswipes
- Suokukko: NO I DID NOT
- Suokukko: BUT STILL
- Suokukko: THEYRE STILL AVAILABLE FOR SOME TIME BUT FUCK THAT
- TheForgery: EA is the new Disney studios!
- Suokukko: ITS NOT THE 15€ I SPENT
- Suokukko: BUT PEOPLE SPENT MORE ON THOSE THINGS THAN THEIR FUCKING STEAM LIBRARIES
- Suokukko: ARE YOU FUCKING SHITTING ME
- TheForgery: yep, and EA felt like they accumalted enough money
- TheForgery: and this is how they dump their fans
- Suokukko: THEY SURE FUCKING DID
- TheForgery: it's a disgrace
- TheForgery: just like Disney
- Suokukko: THEY ACTUALLY DISABLE CURRENCY PURCHASES
- TheForgery: with Toontown
- Suokukko: SO WTF
- Suokukko: WELL GUESS WHAT
- Suokukko: THE FACEBOOK GAME
- Suokukko: CAR TOWN WHICH ME AND BUDDY USED TO PLAY
- Suokukko: NEITHER DID I SPEND MONEY ON THAT
- Suokukko: BUT GUESS HOW MUCH THE FUCKING SHIT COSTED IN THAT GAME
- Suokukko: FUCKING 70€ TO GET YOUR ASS FUCKED OVER
- Suokukko: THEN THEY SHUT IT DOWN TOO
- Suokukko: AT LEAST I CAN HAVE MY FUCKING GTA
- Suokukko: BUT FUCK YOU EA FOR CLOSING ONE GOOD AND ONE AVERAGE GAME THAT I DIDNT THINK OF TOO MUCH UNTIL NOW
- Suokukko: PIECE OF SHIT
- Suokukko: PEOPLE WERE LIKE "HOPE THIS IS ONLY A CRUEL JOKE"
- Suokukko: IF IT IS, I SALUTE YOU EA
- Suokukko: YOU MADE THE BEST FUCKING ACT TO GET PEOPLE DO WHATEVER TO GET THEIR GAMES BACK
- Suokukko: LIKE BUYING INGAME MONEY WORTH OF 99999$
- Suokukko: SO WHAT THE FUCK MAN
- Suokukko: WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCKING FUCK
- TheForgery: YEAH FUCK YOU TOO EA
- TheForgery: USING CAPITALIZED WORDS
- TheForgery: IS MUUUUCHHH BETTER
- Suokukko: WELL NO SHIT
- Suokukko: ILL POST ALL OF THIS ON FUCKING GAMEBANANA
- Suokukko: SEE WHAT THE FUCK PEOPLE THINK
- Suokukko: ARGGGGGGGGGGGHHH FUCK ALL OF THIS
- Suokukko: ITS NOT A BIG DEAL
- Suokukko: BUT FUCK YOU EA
- Suokukko: THEYRE SHUTTING DOWN ALL THEIR PAY2WIN GAMES
- Suokukko: NOT ONLY THOSE 2
- Suokukko: COULDNT CARE LESS FOR THE OTHERS
- TheForgery: YEAH
- TheForgery: FUCK YOU EVEN MORE ELECTRONIC ASSHOLES
- TheForgery: THEY HATE THEIR EMPLOYEES
- TheForgery: AND FANS
> Suokukko: have all the best stuff and everyone looks at you in amaze
Disgust is more like it. You knew this shit was on the horizon, you might not know when or how, but you knew this was coming from a pretty fucking long distance away.
The only thing that's come to light out of this is the fact that there's now people showing more interest in grabbing some of the content from a few of the games to make GMod/SFM/general ports of the models. There's actually some people over at Facepunch trying to get a hold of some Need For Speed: World car models and some of the Battlefield Heroes/Play4Free models.
That aside though, this is actually old news. If I remember correctly, it was actually announced some time last month, if not the month before that.
> **Posted by M1KU**
> Are they going to shutting down their online games?
They're shutting down most of their free-to-play games. Battlefield Heroes, Battlefield Play4Free, Need For Speed: World, and I believe a couple of others I'm not entirely familiar with.
EA are despicable piles of fecal matter, I will never be spending a dime on any of their products anymore. And I'll certainly never forgive them for shutting down Battlefield 2 as if it was 'just some game'.
> **Posted by Ankh**
> EA are despicable piles of fecal matter, I will never be spending a dime on any of their products anymore. And I'll certainly never forgive them for shutting down Battlefield 2 as if it was 'just some game'.
Overall, they prioritize money over their employees, quality, and fans. Someday, this is going to bite back on them, hard.