All of the portraits are done, but they don't load in because they use Japanese file names, and NR2 Unpacker can't handle the names so it just spits out a weird filename.
If you want to help me find them out follow these steps.
1. Enable the console in ReloadedII and look for these during an AOA:
2. Copy the name (to notepad)
3. Go to
data00002\tex2\battle\cutin\boko\koma4\4koma_x_X_(s or w)4. Each character will have a number, and it will be the same number as the one used for each koma folder. Ex: 1 - Yu 4 - Yukiko
5. Rename the .dds inside.
6. Post the names you find below, I'll update the mod if someone helps.
- Each character has a different name for their Winter/Summer uniforms (There's one day where everyone changes their outfits, and I'm not at that point yet, I haven't named them yet.)
- The DDSes in the koma3 folder have the same name as the koma4 ones.
- koma2 DDSes have English names, so they're already done.
- Rise uses different folders but I already have her done.
So far I have done:
- Yu (Winter name) (W/S name in koma2)
- Yosuke (Winter name) (W/S name in koma2)
- Chie (Winter name) (W/S name in koma2)
- Yukiko (Winter name) (W/S name in koma2)
- Kanji (W/S name in koma2)
- Rise (Everything)
- Teddie (W/S name in koma2)
- Naoto (W/S name in koma2)
- Yu (Summer name koma3/4)
- Yosuke (Summer name koma3/4)
- Chie (Summer name koma3/4)
- Yukiko (Summer name koma3/4)
- Kanji (W/S name koma3/4)
- Teddie (W/S name koma3/4)
- Naoto (W/S name koma3/4)