1. Descriptionmin5craft is a resource pack designed to increase the distinguishability of blocks and items with a rigid, cartoonish theme to support colour-blind play, all while remaining somewhat faithful to the original programmer art. It began development years ago as a passion project, however it experienced a six-year hiatus from June 22, 2013 to July 6, 2019. It has been revived due to the resurgence of Minecraft among new and old players, and the new opportunities now available with the 1.1x updates.
- 189 custom textures for blocks and 177 custom textures for items.
- Some custom textures for common mobs and the environment.
- A cleaner font (only common characters are supported) and stylised menus.
- A custom English language file which renames some items to match their namespaced IDs.