Rosetta.szs to be placed into content/driver.
Menu Icons tutorial:
(PLEASE KEEP A BACKUP OF YOUR MENU.SZS AND COMMON.SZS FILES IN CASE SOMETHING GOES WRONG!!!!!!!)
- WEXOS TOOLBOX to insert the icons into the game.
- The menu.szs and the common.szs files from the dump of the game, these files hold the images for the Character Select, Results Screen, and Map icons for EVERY CHARACTER.
(NOTE: In Wexos Toolbox, I suggest setting the compression level to 9 which can be found in "Settings" on the top bar of Wexos Toolbox. But if you've done this before and had no problems with lower compression levels then you do you man)
- Drag both the menu.szs and common.szs into Wexos Toolbox
- With the menu.szs and common.szs open, you'll want to click on the magnifying glass icon, this icon is just above the folders.
- In the search bar, type in "Rosetta". (NOTE: if you have both menu.szs and common.szs files opened, the search will come up with three files)
- Here you'll find files named "tc_Chara_Rosetta^l.bflim" (CHARACTER SELECT ICON), "tc_edChara_Rosetta^l.bflim" (RESULTS SCREEN ICON), and "tc_MapChara_Rosetta^l.bflim" (MAP ICON BUT THAT SHOULD BE OBVIOUS LMAO).
- When you click on one of these files, a file editor should appear and the image (of Baby Peach in our case) should pop up.
- Above the image should be a "Files" tab, click on this and a dropdown should appear.
- Click on "Replace".
- Go to my "ICONS" folder and:
- Replace "tc_Chara_Rosetta^l.bflim" with MY "Rosetta Char Select"
- Replace "tc_edChara_Rosetta^l.bflim" with MY "Rosetta Results Screen"
- Replace ""tc_MapChara_Rosetta^l.bflim" with MY "Rosetta Map Icon"
- When finished with all the icons, right click on the menu.szs and common.szs files and click on "Save", save your finished files anywhere you'd like.
- A window should pop up asking if you'd want to "compress with yaz0", click on "YES".
- The saving will begin.
- Once your modified menu.szs and common.szs have both been saved and compressed, you can now insert them into your sdcafiine folder to load in game.
.....and viola my amigos, you've just inserted my icons!!! Good job bro!! Now wasn't that just so easy?
However, if you are truly having problems with this tho then feel free to ask me personally for help.