Ads keep us online. Without them, we wouldn't exist. We don't have
paywalls or sell mods - we never will. But every month we have large bills
and running ads is our only way to cover them. Please consider unblocking us. Thank you from GameBanana <3
Halo 2D version 1.50
- full weapon sfx
- new weapon gfx
- Halo Background music will sometimes play at the start of a round.
- new player skins for hostages (added red and blue "flag" hostage skins for ctf)
- new HUD and Menu Splash
- 7 different and alternative pointers
- Terrorists now are Covenants (Grunt, Elite, Jackal, and Hunter)
- Counter-terrorists are now Marines (Sarge, Marine, Helljumper, and Marine2)
- Some botnames are different
- two maps I made that are somewhat "CTF" maps: ctf_hostage_test, where the marines must get the "flag" hostage and bring it back to their spawn; and ctf_battlecreek, which is somewhat based off the actual Halo level and marines have to get the "flag" before the covenant plant the bomb at the marine spawn
Planned for version 1.70:
- Changing all the in-game text so it has the actual names of the guns and players
- new maps: Halo_BloodGulch and ctf_BloodGulch
- anything else I think will make the mod better
Posted by warhaammer
Dude, it dosent work for me! Can somone upload a full version of Halo 2D? Please, coz i realy want this to work!
If you read the included README file, it clearly states:
How to Install:
- First, make a copy of your cs2d folder. Then, extract all files to that folder, overwriting everything. Note: this mod works best with the original Counter-Strike 2D version 0.1.0.1, not CS2D+ or CS2Dn.
You need to use the old CS2D (version 0.1.0.1, or 0.1.0.4). It will not work with the new CS2DMAX (0.1.0.8 or higher).
Sheer Awe : )
I am going to make some two-handed character models for this... I won't release it of course, but it should look damned kickass.
By the way, is that the first version of cs_drublab in your second screenie? A golden classic, that map