Ads keep us online. Without them, we wouldn't exist. We don't have
paywalls or sell mods - we never will. But every month we have large bills
and running ads is our only way to cover them. Please consider unblocking us. Thank you from GameBanana <3
- It's Travis Touchdown. What more do you want?
- Looks great.
- All the scout's and all class hats clip with his head and hair and are improperly placed
- Misc badge items (ex. 119 update medals) float around his crotch
- Earbuds float in front of his face, many other clipping issues with foot misc. items, etc. etc.
- Incomplete soundpack
- Improper gibs (and the neck looks weird when decapitated)
- No new 1st person view model (but that isn't THAT big of an issue)
- See cons
- Maybe make hats invisible?
- I'd re-install this if those were put in place.
- And yes, I know this mod is a few years old, but these are still my two cents about it.
> **Posted by ScoutMan91**
> ok, I have the Hud to work, but the Scout himself is invisible. can someone tell me what I did wrong?
> I pasted the model and material folders in my tf folder, yet it shows that the Scout is invisible except for his gun. pls help.
Edit: i just installed the skin yesterday, and it works fine, the problem must've been the Travis Touchdown pack
ok, I have the Hud to work, but the Scout himself is invisible. can someone tell me what I did wrong?
I pasted the model and material folders in my tf folder, yet it shows that the Scout is invisible except for his gun. pls help.
Pros: Freakin' sweet skin. Will definitely appease NMH fans.
Cons: The badges float in between the Scout's legs and the hats and pistol are off position.
Improvements: Address the issues in cons.
Notes: Make some more like these!