This skin is meant to enhance the vanilla Mercenary skin.
-=Grunt=-'s Enhanced Mercenary skin
This skin is meant to enhance the Mercenary suit skin, not completely change it.
- Darkened the blue suit a little bit to make them fit more in an urban environment. (Wild Territory)
- Darkened the balaclava.
- Took the vest and pistol holster skin from act_stalker_specnaz3.dds in the database. (Which looks darker, more cloth like, a bit shinier)
- Changed pistol texture (In the holster) with the vanilla USP Compact texture.
- Made the skin a little bit sharper.
- Added full fingered leather gloves. (From Google image search, edited to fit the skin's UV maps)
- Black colored gas mask.
GSC Game World
NOTE: Screen-shots were taken using the "Photorealistic Zone: Creatures" bump maps.
NOTE: The lenses aren't colored white in the gas mask screen-shot, it's just the reflection.
[b]To use in Clear Sky[/b]
Rename the skin to; act_stalker_merc_2.dds
And put it in gamedata/textures/act folder.
Both Clear Sky and Shadow of Chernobyl databases have the skins I've used.
Extra download links in this link:
Anyone can use this skin in any of his/her mods or edit it as long as you give credits to me and of course GSC Game World.