Ads keep us online. Without them, we wouldn't exist. We don't have
paywalls or sell mods - we never will. But every month we have large bills
and running ads is our only way to cover them. Please consider unblocking us. Thank you from GameBanana <3
Due to requests/complaints this is a different version of my Officer Louis skin to look more realistic and resemble the Pennsylvania cops in the game.
--I UPDATE I--
By request the buttons on his shirt have been re-done with a new texture to increase their resolution, also the badge has been decreased in size slightly and now no longer clips with his arm. The badge has also been increased in detail, and now has twice the resolution then the badges on the zombies. The Badge has also been changed in tone slightly for a more steel look rather then copper.
Since the changes are so small I just changed one screen so I can sleep :)
Just re-download for the new improvements.
- Ranks removed, was unrealistic, replaced with Pennsylvania police patch
- Department logo on the back of the shirt removed, was unrealistic
- Police tag removed, was unrealistic
- Badge removed, replaced with the Pennsylvania badge from the zombie cop skins
- Gun holster darkened aswell as shoes, pants and belt
- Shirt changed from light blue to dark royal blue (may be difficult to see the tone in some screenshots) to resemble the in-game cop zombies.
The files included with this skin fix the boomer bile glitch, meaning this skin works as normal :D
All nessicary files are included in the download aswell as instructions on installing.
If you have any issues with the skin message here or contact me at Jasonafex@hotmail.com
- Fits well into the atmosphere.
- Even though the personality of Louis is a manager at a large business, but this can fit it was well. When he says thins about his office, he sort of relates to a Police Department office. Also, it actually makes it sort of MORE realistic than default because Louis goes to Rifle Ranges and likes guns!
- Having trouble thinking of one. ;D
- You should make a black version. I mean you usually only see those dark-blue suits in very large cities. In a small city like in Left 4 Dead you would likely see a black suit.
RE Fans, i modified his skin to RPD Officer. Changes :
New "POLICE" word on the back of the shirt
New arm model
now, thanks to mediafire to upload without an account, the link is provided!!!!
I love this skin, I installed it because I thought the idea was very original, after playing with it I have come to accept it more and more.
I made some changes to it, made the color of the shirt a bit darker, replaced the police badge on the front and arms and added a "POLICE" sign on the back which looks better.
Let me know if you want it.
Pros: very nice adds some realism to the game, its very unlikely for no cops to not be alive in a zombie survival
Cons: don't like the one color outfit
Improvements: make him in like a ripped t shirt, or just a police jacked with a shirt underneath