Title: Beta-Style Sniper
Credits: Revenant 100 aka Marphy Black (sniper skin edits), Valve Software (original sniper texture)
Description: This is a recreation of the sniper skin seen in the first released Team Fortress 2 trailer and the promotional group render, hence the "beta"-ness.
**May 27, 2011 Update**:
- Edited the Larrikin Robin hat textures to reflect the beta-style color scheme
**October 10, 2010 Update**:
- Adjusted paint and phong settings on the included hat
**October 1, 2010 Update**:
- Important changes to add compatibility with the Mann-Conomy Update. This is a critical update!
- Added beta-style sunglasses
**May 22, 2010 Update**:
- Edited the Bloke's Bucket Hat hat textures to reflect the beta-style color scheme
**March 15, 2009 Update**:
- Added hwm (hardware morph) face skins
1. Extract this rar file's contents to your Team Fortress 2 folder.
(i.e. C:\Program Files\Valve\Steam\SteamApps\[SteamName]\team fortress 2 )
Pros: Fantastic skin. I like all the attention to even the minor changes they made.
Cons: The resolution of the texture is lower than some other classes, is it from the beta resources or do snipers just have a low-res texture file?