All About Chechen Freedom Fighter Pack

A Skin Mod for Counter-Strike: Source

Credits

Original model/skin: Valve Reskin: Eggwhites Model hex: Eggwhites Bumpmaps/normals: Eggwhites I wanted to bring back an old classic terrorist skin that was originally for the old terrorist model. This skin does not use any part of the old skin, but has the same color scheme and camo. enjoy. Note: About 80% of this skin is custom made (the other 20% being valve default textures sharpened and hi-res)
UPDATE: There were missing mdl files. the skin works for all terrorist models now

DO NOT EDIT OR REDISTRIBUTE THIS PACK IN ANY WAY!
The ak47 used in the screenshots can be found here:
AK47 Addict Pack (ak,galil,sg,g3sg1)

Files

Posts

1-10 of 54
1
Pages
Go to page:
  • Otto Grainer avatar
    Otto Grainer Joined 9y ago
    Offline
    148 points Ranked 24270th
    6 medals 1 rare
    • 6 years a member Medal icon
    • One month a member Medal icon
    • 6 months a member Medal icon
    • 1 year a member Medal icon
    • 2 years a member Medal icon
    • 4 years a member Medal icon
    9y
    Hmmm, I like their camouflaged pants and coloured masks, but otherwise I think they look too similar.
  • VashtheVict avatar
    VashtheVict Joined 10y ago
    Offline
    1,628 points Ranked 3233rd
    9y
    Posted by Collab11 Um dude i installed this and i want my old terror models back how do i do this since if i del the t_phoenix 1,2 and 3 folders the t_models ingame come up as pink and black squares.
    Delete The files in models/players folder with the words Phoenix Leet Guerrilla Arctic
    Known as Vash. avatar
    Mantra
    Known as Vash.
  • Collab11 avatar
    Collab11 Joined 9y ago
    Offline
    9y
    Um dude i installed this and i want my old terror models back how do i do this since if i del the t_phoenix 1,2 and 3 folders the t_models ingame come up as pink and black squares.
    LEFT 4 DEAD KING OF THE ZOMBIE
  • Posted by Eggwhites
    Posted by Fanatical_Commissar The Phoenix mdl files are missing and thus its not working
    What are you talking about? The phoenix models arent there because CSS already puts them in for the Phoenix slot
    No idea, i posted this too long ago to remember
    Wishing My Photoshop Worked...
  • Eggwhites avatar
    Eggwhites Joined 13y ago
    Offline
    45,925 points Ranked 88th
    11 medals 1 legendary 1 rare
    • 10 years a member Medal icon
    • 6 years a member Medal icon
    • Reached 1,000 Points Medal icon
    • Reached 2,500 Points Medal icon
    • Reached 7,500 Points Medal icon
    • Reached 25,000 Points Medal icon
    10y
    Posted by Fanatical_Commissar The Phoenix mdl files are missing and thus its not working
    What are you talking about? The phoenix models arent there because CSS already puts them in for the Phoenix slot
    Pure pwnage comes out of a she avatar
    Mantra
    Pure pwnage comes out of a she
  • A
    Bananite
  • The Phoenix mdl files are missing and thus its not working
    Wishing My Photoshop Worked...
  • UkpU avatar
    UkpU Joined 11y ago
    Offline
    128 points Ranked 26601st
    10y
    Pros: I love it, These are perfect! Cons: The arm textures are all messed up for the world model, besides that its great! Improvements: The Arms should be redone?

    9.7

    hai thar avatar
    Mantra
    hai thar
  • WillZlei avatar
    WillZlei Joined 10y ago
    Offline
    10y
    Nice. Downloading.
    Fuck me? Fuck you, you little
  • Yaks avatar
    Yaks Joined 11y ago
    Offline
    11y
    Pros: It gives for a more realistic depiction of "the terrorist", blurring the lines between Good and Bad. Cons: No visible ones. Improvements: Could use a tad bit more variety, and possibly some Arabic writing on their vests. Notes: Chechens are Eastern Europe's favorite underdog.

    10

    Bananite

Embed

Share banner
Image URL:
HTML embed code:
BB embed code:
Markdown embed code:

Studio

Sign up to access this!

Credits

Key Authors
Valve
Unknown
Eggwhites
Unknown

Submitter

Eggwhites avatar
Eggwhites Joined 13y ago
Offline
45,925 points Ranked 88th
11 medals 1 legendary 1 rare
  • 10 years a member Medal icon
  • 6 years a member Medal icon
  • Reached 1,000 Points Medal icon
  • Reached 2,500 Points Medal icon
  • Reached 7,500 Points Medal icon
  • Reached 25,000 Points Medal icon

Eggwhites
Creator
Sign up to access this!
Sign up to access this!
Sign up to access this!

Game

Sign up to access this!

Category

Sub-category
Packs icon
Packs
Super-category
Terrorist icon
Terrorist

License

DO NOT EDIT OR REDISTRIBUTE THIS PACK IN ANY WAY!

Attributes

Share

  • Share on Reddit
  • Share on Twitter
  • Share on Facebook
  • Share on Google+

Stats

  • 30,282 Downloads
  • 89,266 Views
  • 54 Posts
  • 11y Submitted
  • 11y Modified

Scores

Sign up to access this!

More from Submitter

WiPs by Submitter

More from Studio

WiPs by Studio

More Packs Skins

bcp.crwdcntrl.net tracking pixel