Download contains:- Crash's model + 2 recolors (shiba and skunk from Crash Team Racing skins)
- Fake Crash's model + 2 recolors (chipmunk and racoon from Crash Team Racing skins)
- Optional replacement for pills and Dr Mario's mantel
- Optional replacement for Crash's battle intro (a blowing crate from N Sane Trilogy, based on Donkey/Diddy intro animation).
- Crash's and Fake Crash's voices + sound effect (based on both N Sane Trilogy and Crash Team Racing)
- UI for each skins (Chr_10, 11, 13, stock and mark/icon)
- Victory theme (Bandicoot victory theme from Crash Team Racing Nitro Fueled)
Skins ID:c00 = Crash
c01 = Fake Crash
c02 = Shiba Crash
c03 = Chipmunk Fake Crash
c04 = Skunk Crash
c05 = Racoon Fake Crash
Crate's animation during Crash's intro
Known issue:His hands and his wrists are (very) badly rigged. This is due to a bad model positioning at the very start of that project (It's my first character mod). I'll certainly fix it, but I'm working on other mods for now.
Why over Dr Mario and not over Luigi:Even if Crash has a cartoonish moveset in his games, like Luigi in Smash Bros, I wanted to fully replace a character with Crash. Since Dr Mario is basically a clone of Mario, and since he also has a "tornado" move, I preferred to base my mod on him.
But since Mario/Dr Mario and Luigi have similar skeletons, they easily can be swapped together. It means that if you want, you can put Crash over Luigi rather than Dr Mario without having too many weird effects on the character (only for Crash's model, I don't think that it will work with other elements)
Feel free to report any issue!