Currently, this mod changes the following things:
- King Krusha K. Rool model + 7 recolors replacing ALL of K. Rool's default slots. Many of K. Rool's files are shared by all slots, so this is an all-or-nothing mod. Don't use this if you want any of K. Rool's original slots to remain intact.
- Replacements for a majority of K. Rool's main UI images. The Smash Ultimate styled renders I made for the mod can be viewed here.
- An optional effect file edit that removes the green glow from K. Rool's Down B. The effect normally uses a set of pre-posed meshes within the effect file that match the original belly armor shape, which can't currently be edited. Removing it prevents a mismatch in shape, but also makes it a bit harder to tell when the move is being used.
Once it's possible to add & replace files without any filesize limits, I plan to update this mod with the following features:
- A reworked Down-B effect that matches the shape of the Belt Armor without affecting any regular K. Rool slots
- Less compression on some of the textures
- Fixes to some extremely minor shading/normal map errors in the in-game models.
- Fully rigged gloves for all non-Forward-Smash animations
- The ability to use the models + recolors on any of K. Rool's color slots (including extra slots.)
If you're having trouble with the included .7z archive, make sure you're using 7-Zip to unpack it. If you notice any other issues that weren't already mentioned in this description, feel free to let me know. And make sure to provide as much information as possible (since I can't really fix a problem if I don't truly know what's causing the problem.)
Finally, I don't do mod requests. I prefer making mods based on my own personal interests, so please do not ask me to make any specific model imports for you. I also currently have no plans to release any other Smash Ultimate mods, since my other planned mods aren't possible within the current limitations.