Changes the Champions Tunic to a nice cold green that matches many of the existing dyed green and pure white items. Goes great with the Cap Of Time too.
I enjoy a lot of the green recolors of the Champion's Tunic but I find they don't go well with any of the existing dyes so I decided to make my own rendition that goes well with pure whites and the nice cool greens that most other clothing items dye to.
If you are having any issues at all with this skin, please report it in the comments or issues section so I can get an idea of what is happening and attempt to fix it
Only activate one type or the other
Don't enable the graphics pack and the bnp version together with each other to avoid issues
BCML Install Instructions
- Download and save the bnp file to your preferred location. (I recommend just putting it in your "graphicspacks" folder in your Cemu directory to keep things neat.)
- Click the "Install..." button in BCML once you set it up.
- Add the downloaded Kokiri Green Champion's Tunic by choosing the "Add File" option and navigating to where you saved it.
- After that it should install it to your mod load order and once you launch the game it should be applied.
Standard Graphics Pack Install Instructions
- Unzip the folder using WinRar, z7ip, etc. archive extraction software.
- Make sure the "BreathOfTheWild_KokiriGreenChampionsTunic" folder is copied into your Cemu "graphicspacks" folder.
- In Cemu along the top bar, click options and in the drop down, choose "Graphics Packs"
- Activate the drop down menu for "The Legend Of Zelda: Breath Of The Wild" and then click the tab titled "Game Mods" and make sure "Kokiri Green Champions Tunic" is checked off.
- Launch Breath Of The Wild and enjoy.