Ads keep us online. Without them, we wouldn't exist. We don't have paywalls or sell mods - we never will. But every month we have large bills and running ads is our only way to cover them. Please consider unblocking us. Thank you from GameBanana <3

*NEW SHIELDS* Mirror Shields (MORE VERSIONS!)

A Skin Mod for The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild (Switch)

No ads for members. Membership is 100% free. Sign up!

Updates

Version 2.0 30d
  • Addition Added Wind Waker Mirror Shield Variant
  • Addition Added Lunar Mirror Shield Variant
  • BugFix Fixed the icon on the normal Mirror Shield
Keep an eye on a new update soon!

Shine bright like a hero!

Hey, Shadow here with another mod!

I finally updated it and added 2 variants, a Lunar Shield and Wind Waker Mirror Shield!

You can choose between either of the three and I also updated all other files so this should come on top of my previous mods

This shield has been on my Discord server for my Patreons for 2 weeks, and I think it's time to post it here for everyone!

I have been working on this mod for a while, and made some tweaks to it recently. until today, the shield was sold by Beedle at Kara Kara Bazaar, but here are the new stats:

  • 67% chance of being dropped in a Molduga chest (the other 33% are a surprise hehe)
  • 600 Durability
  • 100 Shield Guard
  • Can reflect anything
  • 0% chance of stat buffs, so don't bother grinding
  • Compatible with my other mods (just replace the files it asks you to)
  • Part of ZRP
Special thanks to my Patreons!
TheLegendofSam ◇◇◇
Drocsid 
◇◇
Lucis 
◇◇
ISAAC_INSANITY 

DitDit

Want to chat with the A Link Between Mods Team and watch livestreams of our mod making as well as hang out with the chillest people there are in a server full of stuff to do? Then join our A Link Between Mods Discord Server

There you can also find a Google Spreadsheet that contains an organised form of all mod comissions we are working on with lots of details so you can catch up on what we are doing!

Project inspired by Wii U Mirror Shield https://gamebanana.com/gamefiles/10556

Requirements

Dependencies and prerequisites required to use this Skin

  1. Modded Switch
  2. Yuzu

Files

Todos

Make all three versions standalone (maybe upgradable from one another?) 29% High Priority Make it craftable (could this be the beginning of the Crafting Project coming to Switch?) 81% High Priority
Sign up to access this!
  • bhart118275 avatar
    bhart118275 Joined 10mo ago
    Offline
    448 points Ranked 47069th
    5 medals 1 legendary 1 rare
    • Returned 5000 times Medal icon
    • Returned 1000 times Medal icon
    • Returned 100 times Medal icon
    • One month a member Medal icon
    • 6 months a member Medal icon
    access_time 30d
    In response to the Todos: yes to three stand-alone (though I think they’d need different descriptions), no to making them upgradeable from one another.
    • Agree x 3
    Bananite
    URL to post:
  • access_time 2mo
    I love these OOT mods!! Please keep them coming. Looking for ward to more designs. 
    Bananite
    URL to post:
  • Ix:Risor avatar
    Ix:Risor Joined 2y ago
    Offline
    229 points Ranked 55233rd
    access_time 2mo
    Would it be possible to add the Lunar design from earlier versions of OoT as an option? I've always preferred that design and I'm pretty sure I'm not alone.
    • Interesting x 1
    Bananite
    URL to post:
  • bhart118275 avatar
    bhart118275 Joined 10mo ago
    Offline
    448 points Ranked 47069th
    5 medals 1 legendary 1 rare
    • Returned 5000 times Medal icon
    • Returned 1000 times Medal icon
    • Returned 100 times Medal icon
    • One month a member Medal icon
    • 6 months a member Medal icon
    access_time 2mo
    This is great and exponentially better than the one that replaces the radiant shield!
    • Agree x 1
    • Thanks x 1
    Bananite
    URL to post:

Embed

Share banner
Image URL
HTML embed code
BB embed code
Markdown embed code

Studio

Sign up to access this!

Credits

Creators
Shadow_Dragon.bgparamlist avatar A Link Between Mods Flag
Affiliation
A Link Between Mods
Shadow_Dragon.bgparamlist username pic Joined 3mo ago
Offline
A Link Between Mods Flag Affiliation: A Link Between Mods
3,778 points Ranked 2147th
12 medals 1 legendary
  • Became a Ripe Supporter Medal icon
  • Submission featured Medal icon
  • Returned 100 times Medal icon
  • 1 post awarded Exemplary Feedback Medal icon
  • Became a Studio Leader Medal icon
  • One month a member Medal icon
Coder, Implementation, Porter
Hakirya avatar A Link Between Mods Flag
Affiliation
A Link Between Mods
Hakirya username pic Joined 2y ago
Offline
A Link Between Mods Flag Affiliation: A Link Between Mods
1,753 points Ranked 21334th
15 medals 2 rare
  • Returned 1000 times Medal icon
  • 10 submissions featured Medal icon
  • One month a member Medal icon
  • Returned 100 times Medal icon
  • Thanked 5 submitters Medal icon
  • 6 months a member Medal icon
HD Icon
Issuelink
Issuelink Joined 3y ago
Offline
5,848 points Ranked 1158th
17 medals 2 legendary 3 rare
  • Became a Ripe Supporter Medal icon
  • 1st Place - Breath of the Wild Gaming Crossovers Skinning Contest Medal icon
  • Became a Game Pioneer Medal icon
  • Submitted 50 Skins Medal icon
  • 10 submissions featured Medal icon
  • Submitted 10 Skins Medal icon
Model and Textures
Lylah avatar
Lylah username pic Joined 7mo ago
Offline
3,418 points Ranked 2473rd
11 medals 2 rare
  • 10 submissions featured Medal icon
  • Returned 1000 times Medal icon
  • One month a member Medal icon
  • Submission featured Medal icon
  • Returned 100 times Medal icon
  • Reached 1,000 Points Medal icon
Modeler
Patreons
TheLegendOfSam
Hero of Legend Tier
Drocsid
Goron Tier
Lucis
Goron Tier
ISAAC_INSANITY
Zora Tier
DitDit
DitDit Joined 2y ago
Offline
185 points Ranked 57973rd
Deku Tier

Submitter

Shadow_Dragon.bgparamlist avatar
Shadow_Dragon.bgparamlist username pic Joined 3mo ago
Offline
A Link Between Mods Flag Affiliation: A Link Between Mods
3,778 points Ranked 2147th
12 medals 1 legendary
  • Became a Ripe Supporter Medal icon
  • Submission featured Medal icon
  • Returned 100 times Medal icon
  • 1 post awarded Exemplary Feedback Medal icon
  • Became a Studio Leader Medal icon
  • One month a member Medal icon
Shadow_Dragon.bgparamlist avatar
Shadow_Dragon.bgparamlist
A Link Between Mods Flag
Affiliation
A Link Between Mods

Creator
Sign up to access this!
Sign up to access this!
Sign up to access this!

Game

Sign up to access this!

Category

License

Attributes

Aesthetic
Default
Development State
Final
Animation
Default
Texture
Custom
Model
Custom

Share

  • Share on Reddit
  • Share on Twitter
  • Share on Facebook
  • Today's Pick
    Featured on Feb 10 2020
  • 5
  • 222
  • 4.1k
  • 9
  • 2mo
  • 30d
  • 30d

More from Submitter

More from Studio

More Shields Skins