Quick Rundown of the minor changes:
- Restored hair to its original white as apposed to the dirty green color it became
- Adjusted the tunic to be less baby blue and more of a teal-tinted white
- Changed color of the straps on the chest plate to the same red as the buckle on the boots
- Changed eyebrow color to match the red in his face paint, instead of the out of place blonde color. This is accurate to the concept art.
- Changed the color of the boots to a darker mocha brown. This isn't actually accurate to the original model or concept art, but is present on the Fierce Deity model from Breath of the Wild, and I think it suits the color scheme much better.
- All textures are upscaled with Gigapixel AI, and then cleaned up and partially redrawn by hand. This makes the textures higher resolution, without looking out of place if there are no other texture mods installed.
- Effects game model and transformation mask.