Changes the following:
- Replaces his eyes with a hand drawn texture based on the N64 version; modified slightly to better fit the model.
- Reduced shading and markings on his face, to give it a cleaner, simpler look that puts more emphasis on his eyes.
- Redrew mouth to be shaped a bit more like the original while still fitting the model.
- Softened the musculature detail, so he doesn't look quite so much like Goku with his shirt off, and more like the other smooth-bodied zora.
- New texture for mask model that resembles original + HQ transformation texture
- Made fingers a little less wrinkled and removed fingernails, making him appear closer to other Zora.
The original texture I worked off of is an AI upscaled version of the original texture done by this gentleman. The eyes in the latest release are hand drawn at 4x resolution. I'm also open to uploading a version without the muscle reduction if people show an interest in it.
I'm leaving each release untouched, because I don't believe in overwriting your released work, in case there's someone who prefers the older version. Newest release is at the top. Each file is stand-alone, and does not require any other file to work.