Original ReadmeMODEL: TSUGUMI HIGASHIJUJO
Release 1.05, 03-05-00
- This model is from CYBER TEAM in AKIHABARA like Hibari, my previous model.
She is a friend hibari studying in the same school. Since she was young, she
has learned martial arts because of her parents' influence. But she wants
to be an pop star idle.
Author: OmegaLE, email@example.com
Visit http://www.geocities.com/omegale_mdl for new models and updates.
- Please don't ask me such a tough question, like "How to
create model?". If you really want to know check these
COLD FUSION: HL player model center
- DO NOT SELL THIS #$&) FOR $$$.
- NO PAYMENT IS MADE IF THIS MODEL INFLICT ANY DAMAGE
ON YOUR COMPUTER, YOURSELF OR WHATEVER RELATED.
New in 1.05
- Repaint skin + Re-generate team color.
- Her knee joints deform smoother.
- Face count reduced by 4.
New in 1.02
- Fix some animation gliches.
- Make skin more seamless.
- Repaint team color.
- Big head.
- Her body is a little smaller than normal models.
- 4 faces eliminated in 1.05.
- 6 more vertrices were added in version 1.02 to fix some
- considerately high polygon count.
Team color support :)
- Team color support make my skin quality down :(
- in 1.05, I can control much more in team color generation process.
This make the skin more vibrant.
- After getting some reference pics from Cyber Team homepage, I fix
some parts of the skin to make it more like the original one.
79 bones. (34 extra bones + 5 Bip ponytail)
3 speacial dead poses. (1 new)
new longjump animation (Since op4 changed it to Roll jump already
so I create a new sidespin jump).
All animations are reanimated.
- I personally like her treadwater, ref_shoot_crowbar and crouch_aim_bow pose.
It takes a whole week to complete this model. Well, this is
my everyday schedule:
7.30 get up + head to COM room
16.00-17.00 check out coldfusion
17.00-18.00 watch CYBER TEAM in AKIHABARA :)
end of day.
This is how the hell I work. I spend a day for creating her
mesh, another day for programming (Team color genernerator), 1.5
day for skinning and the rest for 99 animations (Ugh!).
Without this guys help, I couldn't have done this, I am really appreciated.
- Spider : His modelling tutorials.
- ColdFusion webmasters + Scarecrow : Tutorials and reviews
- Pharoah: his idea on converting color into alpha.
- Half-life, Valve
- Varoot, Having studied in the same hischool, he is a
friend of mine. He sold me his own written songs at very
low price, about $1.1, in the form of audio CD.
His songs granted me the power to continue
creating this model even it's so tough.
- EOF -