Currently, this mod changes the following things:
- Dry Bowser model + 7 recolors replacing ALL of Bowser's default slots. Many of Bowser's files are shared by all slots, so this is an all-or-nothing mod. Don't use this if you want any of Bowser's original slots to remain intact.
- A Giga Dry Bowser model, used for both the Final Smash & the boss. The actual model is a "placeholder" one I made by slightly editing my Smash 4 model. A proper redone model will be added later.
- Replacements for a majority of Bowser's main UI images. The Smash Ultimate styled renders I made for the mod can be viewed here.
- An effect file edit that makes all of Bowser's (and Giga Bowser's) Fire Breath effects blue instead of red.
- All of the changed files come in both compressed and uncompressed forms. The uncompressed files are utilizing the data.arc's folder structure, allowing them to be used in newer versions of Ultimate Mod Manager. The compressed files come pre-named with offsets from the 5.0.0 data.arc.
Due to current modding limitations, this mod is missing a few of the features I included in the Smash 4 mod. These missing features include no "facial expressions" (The "damage eyes" and "extra shell glow while attacking" features, in this case,) a bit less detail on the eyes & shell glow in general (due to being limited to grayscale emission maps that get color from slot-specific materials, along with prm/normal maps not working on the 2nd UV layer for the eyes,) recolors for Giga Dry Bowser, and some minor details I had to omit from the textures and models. While the mod also lacks a voice edit, that's more because I didn't feel like making one yet, rather than being due to modding limitations.
Once it's possible to add & replace files without any filesize limits, I plan to update this mod with the following features:
- Reimplemented "facial expressions."
- Better looking emission for the eyes + shell, along with better normal+prm detailing on the eyes.
- Fixes to some extremely minor shading/normal map errors in the in-game models.
- Voice clip replacements (giving Dry Bowser his "voice" from the Mario Party series.)
- A heavily updated Giga Dry Bowser model, along with recolors & UI images for the Giga form
- The ability to use the models + recolors on any of Bowser's color slots (including extra slots.)
If you notice any issues that weren't already mentioned in this description, feel free to let me know. And make sure to provide as much information as possible (since I can't really fix a problem if I don't truly know what's causing the problem.)
Finally, I don't do mod requests. I prefer making mods based on my own personal interests, so please do not ask me to make any specific model imports for you. I also currently have no plans to release any other Smash Ultimate mods, since my other planned mods aren't possible within the current limitations.