Things to note
- Basic installation instructions are included in a readme file
- The majority of the screenshots show the "juggernaut" variation of the arms
- With a higher FOV, arms may clip into your face at times
- RPG is pretty stiff looking in general
- RPG rockets appear to come out of thin air above your head, not the RPG itself
- At times, the tau cannon's beam may seem to come from your face as well
- Throwables (grenades, snarks, satchel charges) are only visible once you've thrown, or begun to throw them
- I would like to make more variations (arm variations, different weapons) of this but I'm not sure how I would manage the files, because that's a lot of vpks I would need to pack up to keep the file size down.
I wouldn't call this mod completely finished, but it is in a decent, fully-working state, but, please, if there are any bugs not mentioned, do let me know and I may be able to get around to fixing them. This mod really isn't meant for multiplayer, but it kinda works there.