It was almost good, but it looks too rushed. I don't want to sound like a dick, but do you know when your work is finished? Because 90% of your work has issues you don't end up fixing that others have pointed out.
Here for example, there is flat lighting, eye-straining saturated colors, and broken normals. All can be fixed easily.
At the very least I can say since the beginning, you've improved slightly. But there is still so much more to be done.
I extracted the original yoshi file, opened it in SF and saved it as a dae file. After that, I imported the dae into blender and set up the cubes to match up with the original. I exproted that as a different dae to import to 3ds-Max where I set up the bones. from 3ds-Max I exported that set up as a FDX that I changed into another dae. opened that in SF and saved the NUD file. Then I made its NUT file and put it in Sm4shExplorer to test.