Alright then,after "Major's remastered Eugene",Now I'm doing "Marcus K.Lewis aka Major's remastered eugene".
This one is a bit less complete that its Antecessor,The cloths doesn't have bumpmaps,His head doesn't. As I said though,I'm not really a fan of Bumpmaps to be honest. That Eugene modification that I did there I was just giving another chance to put a bumpmap into it,But well I replaced it with a Dudv Map.
1. It includes:-Gore Models Also known as: Gibs. If you don't know what is Gibs,it's basically when you shoot at the Default Eugene and his model will be modified to another model that include its gore,It's included here the Zombie Gib Model and Human Gib Model.-$selfilum parameter,this'll make him glow red when it is spotted by zombie vision,And also he'll glow green when the infection begins to take him out.-Bumpmaps: Yes I know that I've said that didn't had normal/bumpmaps here,yeah sorry about that. It actually includes some like...The Head and the Badge.-$Phong for Specific Gibs: It'll make the bumpmap show better the Gore Model on the character.It doesn't INCLUDES:-First Person Arms: Well I didn't created it because...well,Default Marcus and this modified version of marcus are kinda similar on,skin tones.
- By the way,this mod is also released on Zombie Panic!:Source Workshop with the name "Marcus K. Lewis",It took me some,3-4 days to create this mod.
- UNDERSTAND THAT!: When I started to do those modifications that actually changes models and other stuff,I don't create them by the Scratch,I pick a base model,I do my work on the model and I try to refine it though.
- And I adapt it for the game.
Though I don't really know the person who created the original model so I put as Unknown Person.
2. How to Install this Thing:Download It.Open It.Go to C:.Go to Program Files.Go to Steam.Go to Steamapps.Go to Zombie Panic!:SourceGo to ZPS_Custom (If doesn't have there,create one called zps_custom).Put materials and models there.And please if you can,Rate it up this mod because oh boy it was someway hard to do it,And because to help the game a bit since the game is a bit unplayed since a long time,And giving this mod recognizement will surely making the game recognized it too and yes,it may probally make some Gamebanana Users actually know this game.
Biography of the Character (Vanilla Marcus): Roanoke was all Marcus ever knew, the peace and quiet was good and all but he felt a bit stir crazy. After graduating High School he soon joined the Academy. He doesn't much mind his sister's disapproval and foolish concern over his safety because she's always been there for him as his rock. Marcus is always trying to prove himself as an officer and a man hoping to shake off any envy he has towards his close friend Eugene. It all happened quickly while having a meal with Eugene at Larry's."