I never T-posed anything before. So this was the first time I did such a thing. I think I did an OK job with it. This is also the first time I added custom SWG bones to something. They are on Zael's coat. Its not perfect but it does look cool though.
- Custom SWG version and No SWG version (read more on the text file)
- Voice (Can be found here: https://gamebanana.com/sounds/39026) by KuromeWave
- Nameplate (Can be found here: https://gamebanana.com/guis/33325) by Raycal97.
- If you're using the one with Custom SWG, expect clipping and this when running/dashing. I was trying to figure out how to fix the coat from going up so high but I was told it was because of Marth's animation. I'll leave it like that for now until then. No Custom SWG version has a lot less clipping but no coat physics.
- His textures are kinda crap, I even tried waifu2x on it and it still looks bad.
- If anyone wants his T-posed model without all the heavy edits, feel free to PM or I'll just post a link here if that is allowed. Like I said, I never T-posed anything before so it may look off or not very symmetrical when you look at it.
- The model, texture, and materials is from the trophy figure.
- I tried my best rigging this since I was having trouble from his waist and up.
- Textures will look too stretched in some areas.