Tokarev for fiveseven using CSS hands on Bob's anims.
FAQ:1. Why always on the fiveseven slot?
- I think it fits here and from what I saw on the original release, they put them in Fiveseven slot.
2. No Pee Wees?
- The model is high poly(it *may* cause lag), can't make low poly in the meantime.
3. The animations look the same from your previous ones.
- Yes. It is my previous animations with updated movements. As you can see it is a lot better than before(for me, yeah.. dunno' with you).
4. No slideback fire empty animations?
- No. I like how it feels to sync animations(from idle to shoot, shootempty to reload). Since it's a game, I like it to fit with my taste.
5. You always compile your animations in every gun and submit it here. 5/10..
- Dang. Sorry. But you know, I used others too... but please don't rate it according to what you feel, but rate it with how the submission is in-game.
6. Why are your screenshots look awesome?
- oh my. -_- . Maybe because, you're eyes are beautiful?? lulz. or i love red.
7. You tend to always update your animations, you should focus on creating new things.
- Yes, you're right. However, I can't keep on repeating my mistakes and flaws, although there are no such thing as perfect submission(you can't please everyone). I don't want to repeat the same flaw, the same mistake, the same ugliness that has been made on each submission. I want to leave a good legacy in FPSB.
NEVER decompile the model if you want to use my animations. Just PM me. I always give updates on my animations every possible berserk time.