High Definition AWP with SilencerFEATURES:
- Low Quality Animations by Bobito Pawner.
- Smooth mesh by kalasnikov88.
- Unreleased, now released Hand Textures by Bobito Pawner.
How to do these?
1. Decompile your AWP model and USP model from your cstrike directory.
2. Get the grouped mesh of the silencer from the USP model.
3. Export the silencer mesh without the rig, then import it to the AWP mesh smd.
4. Position the silencer to the barrel of the AWP model in whatever you see fit. Assign the silencer mesh to the barrel or whatever the barrel is assigned onto.
5. Compile it, then there you have an easy hackzor. lol