1. Historypack created in 2016, and published in 2017, created after learning to use the DM_base thanks to TFC, It has been a long time since then, and I have improved my techniques over time.
to celebrate 2020, I have decided to update this player model pack.
all textures have been greatly improved, now the textures are colored more evenly, there should no longer be "spots" or dots without coloring correctly.
almost all portraits were redone and are now compatible with half-life steam version.
2. IdeaSomething that I never understood is because in no one I create characters that are colorable and that they are High Poly, I even thought it was impossible, I decided to try it and I worked (note that these models are before Sven coop 5.0, So do not take material from this game!)
3. Characters & coloursI do not limit myself to just coloring the characters but adding some other detail
Barney - The first model to start all this
Gina - Basically use the textures of gordon
Gordon - Do not take Svencoop material, I created my own texture based on the original valve texture (red and yellow) The result is brighter and more beautiful colors (sven coop seems more worn/dark)
G-Man - The G-Man suit is now colorable, Although not very bright
H.Grunt - I created the DM_base use dark colors, To more "military" theme
Helmet - Basically use the same textures of gordon.
Recon - Valve model not included team colored! Basically use the same textures of Hgrunt
Scientist - Use bright colors
Zombie - the last was i created, it was the most difficult due to the little space available, I added a tie to compensate for this.
4. Bonusbiohazard (Player.Mdl) - A generic character, take it from here, This character is used when you do not have a custom skin, It is also selectable in the game menu.
Colette - A character from Half Life decay
FemSci - character included in some versions of Jumbot.
Barniel - From Half Life Azure sheep
Kate - From Half Life Azure sheep
5. Notesestoy trabajando en una version para sveen-coop!
I also plan to add Team Colored these characters
Please if you want me to improve something, even if it's minimal, let me know.
I want these models to look their best