A Skin Mod for Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas
To download the blackhawk.zip from DOWNLOAD above.
Unzip the blackhawk.zip retrieve the raindanc.dff and raindanc.txd by .
- Take a backup of the same name of the file in the GTA San Andreas \ models \ gta3.img.
- To delete a file of the same name located in the GTA San Andreas \ models \ gta3.img.
- To add a file that you unzipped in GTA San Andreas \ models \ gta3.img.
- Finish !
Please refer to the following if you want to increase the color variation .
- Opening the GTA San Andreas \ data \ carcols.dat Notepad like .
- Find the line that starts from raindanc.
Rewrite the line raindanc, 1,1, 20,20, 36,36, to 61 and 61 .
- Key Authors
Share on Reddit
Share on Twitter
Share on Facebook
Share on Google+
More from Submitter
WiPs by Submitter
More Vehicles Skins