NOT COMPATIBLE WITH TF2. THIS IS DESIGNED FOR TF2C.
Because I'm getting really, really getting tired of reposting it constantlySo, I'm quite convinced that the Crowbar is eventually going to end up as a Mercenary-only weapon. Or maybe it'll be all-class and added some at some point. Who knows, it's a mystery. But, in either case, since I have this thing lying around idly, still in mod form, no less, I might as well post it now.
It's a crowbar, as you could guess. I took a model that nobody seemed to have really noted before from the SFM Beta repository (medic_crowbar.mdl, in the TF2 facemovie models section. A perfectly TF2-styled crowbar from the guys themselves). Took that and turned it into a working weapon model for live TF2 first (I'll post that later), and then worked it slowly into TF2C.
- Teamcolors for all 4 teams
- Support for all classes. Even Spy and some of the newly added classes (As of time of writing)
- Worldmodels that work with the stock melee animations (And don't clip any more than the defaults do)
- Cloaks properly if a Spy cloaks
- Bucket Icons
Stuff to Fix / Add:
- Heavy is still missing the world model
- Medic swings the Crowbar wrongly, as he is using the Bonesaw animations
- Pinky Fingers
No Killicons as of current
Knock yourselves out.