Look more suitable for a scenario of chaos and death, after intense fights against aliens and soldiers.
- Added a bruise on the nose, followed by blood dripping from it.
- A black eye because of the blow.
- Blood in the pants.
- A large bruise on his chest, covered with a dirty bandage.
1 - Extract the folders with "_addon" on the Half-Life folder. (Example: C: \ Program Files (x86) \ Steam \ steamapps \ common \ Half-Life)
2 - Once the game starts, check the options, and in the video tab check "Allow custom addon content."
- Attention to detail (bruises, blood, dirt, etc.)
- The detail on the bandage is rather bland
- The part where the bandage wraps under itself should be bit more noticeable. What I would do is add a fuzzy, gray border along the edges.
- It's strange that he would put his bandage on over the vest, but it doesn't drag down the quality of the skin.
Your work deserves a good rating, and a good rating it shall receive.