I always love the Far Cry 2 animations, especially MP5SD one and I knew that when I'll make a MP5 release, it'll have to be Far Cry 2 alike. So there You go.
As always, custom sounds and icon are not included. Replaces CS:S MP5.
Huge thanks to Yogensia for his improved textures and new shaders!
- Seph AKA Rehasher next-gen model,
- awesome Crash textures,
- realistic Yogensia shaders,
- my animation,
- Detailed model and textures
- Excellent shaders
- Smooth animations
- A HD MP5 for the MP5 slot
- Impractical point of view (the weapon looks huge)
- Move the model farther away on the Z axis
- The overall quality of this submission is amazing and there is really no reason to expect anything else from the author. The weapon doesn't feel out of place as a replacement for the original MP5 and it's a weapon that fits well into the L4D universe.
- I would like to rate this submission, but because of its age, this isn't possible anymore.
> **Posted by Pingypoker**
> The draw could be better, and the reload seems weird. The magazine throw seems completely unnecessary and could have been implemented in a much nicer looking way.
I know I'll never satisfy You so I just ignore Your criticism.