Ads keep us online. Without them, we wouldn't exist. We don't have
paywalls or sell mods - we never will. But every month we have large bills
and running ads is our only way to cover them. Please consider unblocking us. Thank you from GameBanana <3
Chickens have invaded Team Fortress 2, and Mann VS Machine will never be the same!
Replaces all the Grey Mann Army, except for the Tank and Spawner
To install: put the .vpk file of this skinpack into steam/steamapps/common/team fortress 2/tf/custom
if the folder named custom is missing then create it yourself with the same name
To uninstall: delete the .vpk in the custom folder
- Silliness factor
- Models look the same, if the screenshots are of any indication (See improvements 1 and 2)
- It'd be hard in practical gameplay to make priorities during the game., to add onto Cons 1)
- Here's the first idea; try different types of chickens and roosters for models; like... I dunno; 9 different types of man-chicken models based off real types of chickens and such. Try them for each bot-class.
- Also, on the note of bad model, I know this is going to be tricky and all, but if anything's an indicator, try distinguishable ways to make them stick out so they're not... well... identical and difficult to tell apart.
- This one came to mind as I was writing the improvements section: The big tank thing in the background, possibly changed to a henhouse if you want to go gung-ho full-on total silliness with the idea.
- I really want to use this for an April Fool's video, but as-is, it would be difficult in gameplay and in practicality. I'm sorry, but until a few changes are made, I will hold off on this for a while. I do like the idea though, it just needs that ironing out to be good to go, not only in concept, but also in practicality and easiness to use.