I seriously hope this makes a nice difference because otherwise I would have wasted 3 and a half hours of my life on this.
The new texture has a resolution of 1204x512.
The old one has a resolution of 512x256.
Probably works with Sharp Dresser fixes and the like. Does not work with custom models.
I spent some time repainting parts of the blade by hand and then I found out some of those parts weren't visible! But I worked on sharpening the rest of the thing and I do believe there is visible difference. However, if you don't think so, please provide feedback. I won't trash unjustified ratings too, because I have something called dignity.
> **Posted by ProfessorHugbox**
> Verdict: Slightly different colors that nicely contrast each other, nothing really more.
Thanks for downloading anyway. I'm pretty much leaving this for dead and moving on to make better skins.
Took this out for a spin, and my conclusion is basically the blade has a higher contrast from the left and right sides of it now, which is nice, but it's a very, very slim difference. Slim differences in the textures should probably be accompanied by changes in the model as well to exemplify the fact, IMO, but, we have what we have.
Verdict: Slightly different colors that nicely contrast each other, nothing really more.
> **Posted by Planub**
> It looks like you just upped the contrast of the texture...
Thanks for the suggestions! Though I did nothing to the contrast... but I'll keep what you said in mind! Thanks again!