Another addon...(RE)done by Siminov 0.0
If you reupload this... Meh
** **Controls** **
Left Click= Fire
Right Click= Ironsights
E + Right Click= Change Firemode
E + Left Click= Holster
R key = rrerr
** **Current List Of Weapons** **
-CSS Weapons - Need Css to use them
-Mad Cows Extras
** **Features** **
* Custom Iron Sight sound (Fortunately)
* Customizable Crosshair (with a control panel in the options tab of the QMenu)
* The crosshair is not a fixed dot in the center of your screen; it aims direcly where you wish to shoot. (Useful for thirdperson view & camera views)
* Bullets rebound on metal.
* Bullets can go throught certain walls.
* There is differents types of ammunition depending on the weapon's calibre (9mm, 7.62mm, .50, .45, etc.).
* Custom effects for guns/grenades that doesn't produce lag.
* Admin Menu in the QMenu to adjust damage, recoil (etc.) of general weapons and to entirely customize the admin gun.
* Weapons holsters when you run.
* Custom scopes and reddot.
* Custom weapons like the RPG, Grenage Launcher, Flare Gun, and many more.
* RPGs missiles consume all their gaz after a while so they don't fly indefinetely.
* Some different fire modes available on some weapons like the Glock, Famas & Alyxgun.
* Custom Icons.
* Support for NPCs
* More, more, more... can't tell you everything.
Im getting this error when i use flashbang:
NULL Ent in GiveNamedItem!
[ERROR] lua/entities/ent_mad_flash/init.lua:42: attempt to index a nil value
1. Explode - lua/entities/ent_mad_flash/init.lua:42
2. unknown - lua/entities/ent_mad_flash/shared.lua:55
Timer Failed! [Simple][@lua/entities/ent_mad_flash/shared.lua (line 51)]
There are currently some bugs being worked out, let me know what you find...
did not change the weapons as much as I could from their original state, What I did do is use the scope bob I modified and the menu I use which is a mod of the original mad cows one. Otherwise it should be the same
I have not finished, some of the errors are being a massive bitch and I still am in the process of working them out. Until then I have disabled like 4 weapons or so. Off the top of my head, the incendeary and flash style grenades.
For some reason, in the weapons tab, they are classified under Other, have no idea why because I specifically put the title as Mad Cows.
Admin weapons didn't want to show up for me, so I don't know how well they work.