CZ85 Model with two texture options. One set made by myself and a second one made by Blur. All new flashlight and mount made for this, textured by K1CHWA. New animations for single and duals. New sounds by Doktor Haus.
Semi-preview (animations render, very slight differences, sounds not the final sounds):
My friend,that's an awesome skin for the pistols!!!But...I don't want to disappoint you,but my L4D2 doesn't support new animations(yours for example).Let me explain you.When I'm starting a mission(singleplayer or multiplayer with bots) first,the game freezes(that's happening only if i installed a pistol mod with new anims) and then,it's crashing(throwing me back to the desktop)I don't know what's the fault with it!!!As for the version of the game,I think is a legit one(since it's in the Steam folder,inside in Valve folder)Do I need to update the game,or something else???Yeah I know I'm asking a lot,but I don't have much time to send you a PM.
- Love the new animations
- Looks good
- When playing... It's a really close perspective and if I use the the view command it would make my other guns too far out
- Fix the perspective
- Really good exept for that one con
- Fantastic model
- Great animations
- No brass ejection for dual pistols
- Meleeing while reloading is a bit odd
- Add brass ejection and maybe fix up the melee warping
- Great job, as always