IF YOU WANT THIS APPLIED TO TF2 - MAKE SURE TO THUMBS UP THE WORKSHOP SUBMISSION BEFORE YOU DOWNLOAD: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=81433944
Tired of seeing that pixelated mess on the rare occurance when you will need the Dalokohs Bar?
Wish it didn't look like digital vomit when using it for machinima purposes?
Worry no more!
- Completely retextured from scratch.
- Uses colors based on TF2's paint palette.
- Now includes an baked ambient occlusion layer to give it textured shadowing.
- Fixed the purple/green/ edge lines not meeting up with the bottom and back of the bar.
- Cleaned up the hideous bottom.
- Has faint paint strokes.
- Custom made red texture instead of the hue change Valve applied to the original lone blue texture.
- Better VMT file.
- Includes better/updated backpack icons.
- Fixed super-shiny phong.
- DOESN'T LOOK AWFUL ANYMORE!*
*stats are the same.
[Open the full size versions of the comparison images to see JUST how bad the previous texture was]
> **Posted by Benjamuffin**
> > **Posted by RMTB**
> > No offense, but the backpack icons are pretty bad compared to the rest of the shugo styled icons
> Well this _is_ a year old...
Well maybe you could update them? (And maybe fix your fix for the mercenary and soldier of fortune)
> **Posted by usbfridge**
> It's a major improvement over the original and SHOULD be in the game, but I still think you need to make a bump map for the TF2 logo's on it.
It DID have bump maps when it was originally submitted, many years ago. Valve removed it.
It's considered a big no-no to use bump maps on weapons, or anything for that matter in TF2.
> **Posted by Hawkshadow741**
> shame it's useless Q_Q
> it looks sexy
It's not useless, and hasn't been for some time. With certain items, it's very helpful.
It's a matter of opinion anyhow. Thanks for the comment.