HyperMetal's AK animations rigged to the L4D arms by arby26, who also created new idle, run, look up/down, shoot and melee anims. Huge thanks to him for porting these awesome animations, and HyperMetal of course for creating them in the first place. The sounds are also included, and must be manually installed.
The weapon script I'm using (30-round magazine and increased rate of fire) is included as a separate addon. In my opinion, it makes the gun feel more like an untamed beast.
- Detailed model
- Wood actually looks laminated, not solid(which is cheap like Romanian AK, Russian good AK are always equipped with laminated wood)
- Not much except I really rather see AKM, real AK47 is not that common these days.
> **Posted by Scrib Jelly**
> - High quality model
> - Looks like an ak47 if it was shrunk down to 1/3 of its size
> - Gun feels like its right up against my face
> - Make the gun go out further and lower
> - Make it longer
Look at a picture of an AK-47 being held in RL.
Then look at my screenshots. It's scaled perfectly. I always scale my weapons like this. Don't like it? Recompile it.
- High quality model
- Looks like an ak47 if it was shrunk down to 1/3 of its size
- Gun feels like its right up against my face
- Make the gun go out further and lower
- Make it longer